The Master of IT in Business Programme welcomes applicants with the following qualifications:
- Category 1: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering.
- Category 2: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics.
- Preferably 2 years work experience in IT and/or operations related work experience in any industry; Analytical and Mathematically inclined.
- For AI Track applicants: A coding ability test is required. Applicants that pass the coding ability test will be invited for an admissions interview. Students from Category 2 need to show coding project/artefacts to support their application.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (SMU's GMAT Code: F8D-Z4-61, GRE Code: 2861) or CAT 2016 (only for applicants from India).
Note: Applicants must apply with a valid GMAT/GRE score (within the last 5 years) or a registered test date. Conditional acceptance may be granted to applicants with registered test date. Test scores must be submitted before matriculation into the programme.
- Graduates from the four local universities (SMU, SUTD, NTU, NUS) may take the SMU Admission Test in place of GMAT/GRE.
- IELTS or TOEFL is required for applicants who have not received a Degree from a programme taught in English.
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners are welcome to apply.
- International students who are not working in Singapore must pursue the programme in full-time mode. Our admissions office will assist full-time international students in the Student Visa application. However, do note that acceptance into the full-time programme does not guarantee successful application of Student Visa.
- Admission interviews will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
Last updated on 14 Dec 2017 .