APPLICATION TO AY2018-19, TERM 1 INTAKE (AUGUST 2018) IS CLOSED. APPLICATION TO AY2019-20, TERM 1 INTAKE (AUGUST 2019) WILL BE OPEN FROM 1 NOVEMBER 2018.
|Term 1 (August)|
31 January of intake year
The MSc in Information Systems programme accepts application for full-time study only.
The programme does not accept part-time students.This is a self-funding programme.
General Instructions for Completing Your Application:
Please use the online application system to submit your application. Supplementary instructions are given in each section of the online application form. Once you have completed the online application, we suggest you print and keep a copy of the form for your record. Please send in the required supporting documents once you have submitted your online application. Your application will only be processed when we have received the supporting documents and application fee.
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
|FOR NEW USER||
You need to first register for an account with SMU before you can submit an online application form.
FOR EXISTING USER
If you have already created an account with SMU, please go directly to the Login page to continue with your application.
Upon successful submission of your online application, you will be given an application number. Do take note of this application number for future enquiry and checking of application status.
CHECKING YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
Login here to check on your submitted application status. You will not be able to update submitted application.
|CHECKING YOUR APPLICATION STATUS||
IMPORTANT NOTES TO APPLICANTS
- Online applications received without the complete set of supporting documents will be rejected.
- Online applications will not be processed until application fee is made. If payment is not received by end of the application deadline, the application will be considered as rejected.
Should you have any enquiries regarding your application,
please contact Ms. SEOW Pei Huan at (65) 6828 0125 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Identity Card (For Singapore Citizens PR)
- Passport & Identity Card (For non-Singapore Citizens)
- TOEFL / IELTS (for applicants whose first language is not English)
- GRE / GMAT
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Official Transcripts for Bachelors Degree
- Master Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- Official Transcripts for Master Degree (if applicable)
- Two Referee Reports (Referees are to submit the completed referee form directly to us.)
- Any other supporting documents
For all non-English certificates or documents, a copy of the original certificates/documents
and their official English translations must be submitted.
Mail in the above hardcopy supporting documents to :
General Office, Level 5
Singapore Management University
School of Information Systems
80 Stamford Road
Personal submission to General Office, Level 5
If you are submitting personally, click here for directions to School of Information Systems.
The operating hours for supporting document submission is on Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:45pm (please avoid 12pm to 2pm).
- Email all supporting documents in a less than 12 megabytes, single zip file format to email@example.com. Only clear scanned copy of your files will be accepted. Please name the files appropriately.
All application requires 2 referees (academic referees preferred). Please request your referees to mail the completed form directly to us.
Referees may also send in their completed form via their official mailbox to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referee forms can be downloaded here.:
Last updated on 02 Mar 2018 .